STUDENT-RUN FUND

One of the most impressive objectives of Wealth Management's experiential-based learning plan is the inception and active management of the first known student-operated investment portfolio on a high school level. With the guidance of several business advisors, we take actual positions on real securities to grow the financial assets of Tigers Inc. while simultaneously providing our member students with an exclusive and distinct experience in market analysis and investment activities.

Asset Management
Appropriating Funds

This graphic illustrates our anticipated aggregation of all financial distributions within Tigers Inc. based on our IRS-1023 revenue and expense estimates for the current fiscal year. We believe a large principal amount is needed in order to establish a truly diverse portfolio. After consulting various advisors, we have determined that about 70% of the securities will be long-term, low-maintenance holdings that are designed to build long term growth. The remaining 30% will include more actively managed securities for greater growth ability.

 Proper management of non-profit financials is very important for reasons of ethics, efficiency, and compliance. Portfolio operations will be overseen by a group of business advisors who will help to create a set of regulations that govern the Wealth Management cohort. In tandem with Marketing, the two teams have built a donation program modeled after local foundations. Paired with the growth potential in the student portfolio, we have forged a strong plan to ensure the fiscal security of Tigers Inc.

1 Tiger Trail, Room 122
Loveland, Ohio 45140

  • Instagram
  • Twitter